Meine Malerei fing ich vor 5 Jahren an- in der Zeit, als ich meine Ernährung wegen vieler Unverträglichkeiten auf vegan umstellte. Ich habe nie einen Malkurs besucht- ich benutze Acrylfarben und male gerne Engel, Elfen und Gnome, weil ich diese liebe... Momentan verusche ich mich in Reliefbilder und Landschaften ...
Also bitte keine Vergleiche- die Bilder entstammen meinem Herzen- und sind einfach ICH...
Viel Freude beim Anschauen- ich hoffe, die Zeit läßt es zu, dass es mehr werden und mehr... und mehr...
Von Herzen- Ines
10 Kommentare:
Great art work! thanks for stopping by, I wasn't sure which blog to write on of yours but I wanted to say thanks for your sweet comments doll! xoxo
Hi, my dear- the Ines-theVenus-blog is my main blog!
I really love your blog- it´s art, too :-)
Hugs, Ines
Greetings from New York.
Love your paintings.
Thank you so much, dear Elizabeth!
Lovely Paintings :)
Håkan
Thank you so much for your visit! I am happy, that you like my paintings!
Nice music here. This artwork is so expressive. It has a childlike quality to it - almost girlish.
Have a happy Thrusday;-)
Hi, Dear-
thank you so much for your visit and you lovely comment!
Yes- deep in my heart I am still a little girl :-)
Enjoy your day-
Ines♥
She is adorable, very fairy like! xx
Hi, sweet Saskia-
thank you so much.
I painted it for my parents. For Mother´s and Father´s day togehter.
Have a wonderful day-
Hugs, Ines
Kommentar veröffentlichen